Monday, September 26, 2011

Lost Blog Alert ...

Time flies!

This blog is a side project to discuss my thoughts on small business, specifically, running/owning your own business.

Have you heard the phrase "out of sight, out of mind"? That's what happened here.

This fun "side project" was overlooked for a while as I focused on the business. Then it was forgotten. I did remember from time to time, especially when I find gum in the men's urinals.

This morning, I received an email from an old website that tracked this blog. It was like finding a $5 dollar bill in last years winter coat. SCORE! I can't believe two years have passed since my last post.

If anyone stumbles across this blog, I can't guarantee there will be a steady stream of posts going forward. But I will drop one from time to time!

No comments: