Friday, April 24, 2009

Things I "Hate" about running my own business!!!

So, there is no doubt that I love what I do! Since I left at&t, I have not worked a single day. I love it!

But...

Here are some things that I hate about running my own business...

1. People that spit their gum in the urinals! Do the think it will dissolve in a flash and just melt down the drain? No folks, I have to pick that out of the urinal. Thanks!

2. People that pull their old, crusty band aids off and throw them in the floor! Again, is the "band-aid fairy" going to come along and pick it up? No, it's the owner/head janitor that has to pick it up. Ewwwww....

3. Kids that absolutely go insane and tear the place up. I'm talking about siblings that come to their brother/sisters lessons. They run, scream, run, knock things over, tear posters off the wall. All while the parent watches and let's them do it. Home training folks, make those kids behave.

That's all for now. I'll post a few more soon!

No comments: